Thursday, October 18, 2012

Paper making


                                                                         "Rock Stories 1"
                                                                        paper pulp painting

The handmade paper making workshop I presented a couple of weeks ago has sparked off ideas to develop more fully.  This is one of the delightful gifts in life; we can't help others without also receiving gifts ourselves. There was a delightful playful spirit with all of us in the workshop, and maybe new ideas are incubating in others, also.  it was a real joy to share this fascinating medium.

                                             
                                                  playing and exploring with paper making

4 comments:

  1. Love your paper pulp painting!!! Beautiful! I am so glad your workshop was a success... but I new it would be. I had a great time you introducing me to the art of paper-making a few weeks before your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Gail, paper-making is lots of fun,isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Hey Ms. Win this is a really neat painting, I love the colors,

    Mo

    ReplyDelete